Write For Us
Do you have Law Firm tips you think every Law Firm owner should know?
Do you keep up to date on the latest trends in Law Firm and want to offer your insight?
Have you had an interesting experience as a small Law Firm owner that you want to share?
What We Want
We’re seeking a wide range of Law Firm people to write informative, insightful and interesting articles for our website.
Whether you’ve just starting out or you’re an expert in your field, we have an opportunity for you to share your thoughts and ideas with the entrepreneurial community.
Please Note: Our website has been created to support and inspire the BC community; we therefore only accept content from CANADIAN residents.
What You Get
- Author Byline: Each article will be attributed to you, the author, with a 60 word bio and photo which can include links back to your website or social media pages.
- Our Audience: Our website receives over 80,000 views per month from Law Firm owners around the British Columbia, your future customers.
- Our Following: Your content will also be shared with our strong social media following; helping to increase awareness of your Law Firm.
Ideally, your article would create a narrative based on personal Law Firm experience that will provide helpful information for entrepreneurs and Law Firm owners that they can apply to their own Law Firm. They should include personal knowledge but the focus should be on offering educational content for the reader. For example, you could write about a Law Firm challenge that you faced and how you overcame it, and then give advice to the readers on how they can do the same.
Please note that while your article is meant to express real life experience, content should be informative and relevant to a Law Firm audience, as Lawyer Rule is a Law Firm resource centre.
- Friendly, professional and written in first person.
- Includes clear, purposeful and educational information relevant to entrepreneurs and small Law Firm owners
- Between 300-600 words
- Uses subheadings to break up content
- Uses short paragraphs and bullets points
- Exact content cannot be published elsewhere on the internet
- Does not include the promotion, direct sale, endorsement or link back to a specific product, service or Law Firm